Last call european tour

Hi you all,

Last week I sent a mesage of list to the people who
want to join the european tour

We have about 8 - 10 contesters

So far it seems that 9 and 10 september or later is the best date
Place doesn't matter
I happen to know a nice hotel in Sauerland.
( www.eslohe.de/eslohe/hotel9_htm )
>From there place I also have a road book for a nice trip.

But some other listers have nice alternatives also.
Johnny Gebruers writes he has some roadbooks for the Eifel area.
Also Jonathan Schulster has offered his help.
So if we know a nice place there thats nice too. ( send some sugestions
!!!!! )

Pleas join us and vote for a date and place.

Walter Adams