Re: Introduction.......

Previously, Rick (rick_nels@xxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> I hope to make this my next bike in 6 - 12 months and thought I'd check
> out the comments on this list to see if I was just blinded with desire
> or if the bike is really that good.

Both the ST and RS are so good they tend to blind people with desire (to
totally confuse you).

Over the past year I've read of many people who took one test ride and
then they just had to have one of these bikes.  Their feelings don't
seem to change after they get them -- if anything, the initial
infatuation grows into a deeper, long-lasting love.  I know; it happened
to me.

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL