New Subscriber

Hi, List!

Sorry if this message should come around twice but I first sent it from
another account so maybe majordomo rejected it. I haven't received it
myself yet (I waited 2 1/2 hours for it to show up) so I assume it
didn't get delivered.

I just wanted to say a quick 'Hello, I'm here' to the list. I'll
probably be lurking for some time, because I don't yet own an ST. At
the moment I ride a '93 Suzuki VS800 Intruder, a little customized. I
consider buying an ST next year so I'll just read what you say about
it for a while. Maybe I'll ask one or another of you a few questions.
A few words on me: I am 29, male and live in Munich, Germany. I only
got my driving license for motorcycles this year (I've been driving
cars for 10 years, though), so I am not yet experienced. I work as a
software developer for a mid-sized german Software company. If you
want to know more about me - please feel free to ask me any question.

Best regards,

Henning Halfpap

- --
PGP Key available via public servers.
Key Fingerprint:
0D79 3AE5 9FC6 29E4 5C1A  6223 F31B 76FC 4E49 D6FC
Programmer, n.: A human-shaped device to convert caffeine into code.