RE: Brake Pads

Well Mark, we know he was sucking us in for at least half a day with the
"non functional" brake lights. Then the oh so casual, gee, wonder what the
problem is? Personally, I think he has a dash switch for the lights and is
laughing so hard in his helmet he makes himself sick. Hmmmm.....that might
also explain that episode at Deals Gap! OK Dennis, the gig is up, come
clean;-)
Paul & Dee