Subject: Not much to complain about (long)

Robert L Fastner <bobfastner@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hands go numb, especially right one. This has happened with nearly
> every machine I have owned except my GoldWing and XS1100
> (Yamaha). Remedies for ST are to go faster or get taller (spacers)
> bars. Also, lifting outside palm off grips momentarily restores
> feeling.

    This may be dumb, but have you checked your gloves for seams which
may cause this?  A friend of mine had a similar problem and found that a
glove seam was to blame.  Solution: new gloves.

                Jim
- --
      jim@         ,'_            Fortunately, I never leave home without
  gillespie.org   / -.--.    ___  a few hundred dollars (you never know
                 _\_  ~-.`--'_.-' when a poker game might break out)
 '99 Sprint ST  \__/ `---'  \__/                         -- Patti Beadles