[no subject]

On my last bike, my heated grips wore down and I was planning on replacing
them, but instead I sold the bike. None of the heating elements were
exposed, but the grips had a lot of wear. This was after 6 years and 80K
miles of riding.  I also always ride with gloves with studded palms which
should greatly increases the wear on the grips.  The advantage of the
studded palms is better heat transfer into you hand, so I think it is worth
it.

Just my 2 cents,
Adam
Gilbert, AZ
And yes, it does get cold enough in Phoenix in the winter to make the vest
and grips a very good investment