Ride Safe

Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 19:19:11 -0600

Very sad to hear of David's accident.

I consider David a good friend and have
ridden with him on many outings, from day
rides around the dallas area to a three
day trip up through Arkansas.  I can tell
you all that don't know him that he is an
excellent rider with excellent skills. He
always (well almost always ;>) ) rides
within himself.  Agressive in the corners,
but careful.  The point is this can happen
to any of us at any time !!  So let's all
be REALLY careful out there !!  Luckily,
Dave is OK (relatively) but it could have
been alot worse. So don't push yourselves
to hard, guys.  I enjoy reading everyone's
posts!!  Stay safe and healthy.

And David,
I'm really glad to hear you are OK.  When
I first read the post from Lisa I got a sick
feeling as I read, knowing you were on that
trip.  Worst fears confirmed.  Damn!!!!
I'm not following you into ANY more corners!
;>)  I guess I will come over and strap you to
the back of my bike so you can go to the Dallas
Bike Show !!  And I guess you wish you would
have gone ahead and helped me move last week-
end after all.  Seriously, If I can do anything
to help put just call me, dude.

Steve(rock dawg)Duncan
'00 -ST (Black, yeah baby)
"let's do the time warp again"