Re:PIAA lights

	Erik,
	Have noticed advertisements in moto press for PIAA lites for
motorcycles. Don't know if  these pertain to lights , mounts , harnesses,
or all three. Curious to know if you went that route or invented your
own. I also am interested in the outcome of your project.
	I can vouch for PIAA lights , as I installed a pair of 520's in my
4Runner's front valance - expensive  but worth it IMHO. It's 5 years
later , they're still (too) bright and  I have yet to touch them. Looking
forward to the pix. of your installation.

	Yours,
		Adam