Re: Fogging Spec's

Fog City inside the face mask shields are available most places.
There are different models depending on helmet maker.

There are also some antifogging treatments available, where you
either apply a paste and polish it, or spray and polish it. Try
www.zooke.com. I guess this is a "solution" :-)

Both work well. I have found in cold and rainy weather, that my
glasses will fog pretty easily, so I use both with good results.