Re: Falco

A local dealer, Scuderia West, is offering the chip and new exhaust, gratis,
as part of the Falco package.  I guess other dealers are not doing that.  I
wonder why you think the Sprint is faster, since the Falco specs (at least)
show a lighter bike with more horsepower.  Of course, there is more to life
than that.  I'm not trying to be a Triumph detractor, as I love my Triumph
and would consider getting another one, it's just that the Falco spins my
wheels.

Robert

- -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great points all. For the Falco to really wake up, it needs a new exhaust
and
chip - costs from $650 to $1200. I don't know what system I'll get yet, but
I'll
also get a smaller front sprocket to improve acceleration (as I did on the
Sprint).

The Falco will never spin up as fast as the Sprint and it probably will
never
pull as hard on the very bottom. It does spin up quickly though, and above
7000
RPM, watch out!

End of st-digest V2000 #641