Re[2]: PIAA Lights

     Keith,

     I can'r comment on the PIAA bulbs specifically but I did fit a set of
     Phillips Xenon bulbs (they make similar claims for output vs power
     consumption) to my old TL and would have to say that I was very
     underwhelmed.

     I found the light emitted to be quite blue biassed and they strained
     my eyes (I know, don't stare into the headlights!).

     Wasn't someone on list looking at a HID conversion kit?

     Howlin'

has anyone just used their bulbs and if so did they give any improvement ?

I received the following reply from PIAA UK (hope the price is for a twin
pack).

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software