Re: Hi to Keith in Welsh Wales

In your message regarding Re: Hi to Keith in Welsh Wales dated Thu, 07 Dec
2000 16:22:28 +0000, Keith W Peters said that ...

>KWP-  Neil at 15:11 07/12/00 +0000, you wrote:
>
> >Moved to Bath in 00 for a new job, living here's a bit of a financial eye
> >opener!
>KWP-
>KWP-  Financial eye opener, took me ages to find a cheap B&B last time I was
>KWP-  there. In fact we came home a day early as the money was used mainly on
>KWP-  accommodation!!!
>
> >If you ever get over, meet up for a coffee.
>KWP-
>KWP-  Phil Guy (Plymouth) and I plan to meet next year sometime (may even try to
>KWP-  get Dave McCarthy (also Plymouth) to tag along). Either them or I
>KWP-  will  have to pass Bath at some point, so when we look into it some more
>KWP-  we'll keep you updated to see if you can join us.

Seems the We(s)t Country is breeding STs like rabbits.  I am also in
Devon.  I live in Zeal Monachorum (although I put Crediton {where the
practice is] on the ST register - Crediton may even be marked on some US
maps, Zeal won't [http://www.zeal-momachorum.co.uk]).  No 1 stepson is at
Aberystwyth doing International Politics so I will be taking a trip
A479/A470/A44 (which I have done many a time in a diesel estate) and am
looking forward to doing this on the Sprint - you never know, I might even
be able to overtake someone!

So, since you will _almost_have_ to pass me, please give me a shout on the
way through.

- --
Mike Bostock
http://www.toothfairy.co.uk/