What a Friday.

Just walked in the door, but before I passed out, I wanted to fire off a
quick note.

I spent the last few days in Sunny South Florida. Spent Thursday working at
a few of our sites in North Palm and Miami - thought about joining a few
protests, but decided against it. After a fine dinner, I checked the
weather channel to make sure today would be dry and saw a lot of you in the
northern parts dealing with snow and cold - so sorry.....

I didn't spend today working, or trying to keep warm or shovelling snow - I
spent the day in my leathers on the race track..... Wahoo!!! Penguin Racing
School ( http://www.penguinracing.com/ ) made it's annual stop in at Miami
Homestead Raceway and I decided to take advantage of the opportunity.

Had a blast and didn't crash (one of the requirements to pass the course).

Hope everyone else had a good Friday ;-)

- - Eric