Re: Falco

>I think its interesting that it seems like so many folks on this list
>seriously considered the Ducati, but relatively few seemed to have
>considered the Falco. Perhaps its a function of the selection process.
>Maybe there are lots of folks who chose the Sprint over the Ducati, hence
>they're on this list. Whereas the Sprint mostly loses to the Falco, so
>those folks aren't on the list. Just a thought...

Perhaps it's because there aren't very many Aprilia dealers here, as
Aprilia is a relatively unknown company in the U.S.

When I was living in the Bay Area, there were two very local Ducati dealers
(and several more just a few hours away) and until very recently, no
Aprilia dealers.

Matt Knowles - matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (707) 786-4643
http://www.aestheticdesign.com