Re:

Tony Noll expostulated:

> Excellent point, I`ve wondered how many people are on the VFR or ducati list
> that say the same thing, not that this list is biased or anything.  :)

I'm not on a VFR list (my wife wouldn't let me buy a Japanese bike) but I am
on a Ducati list (my wife owns a Monster 750). Can't speak for other Ducati
lists, but the people on the Club Desmo list spend very little time
discussing other bikes. Mostly they worry about chrome flaking off rocker
arms, electrics going wonky, and what's the best way to get around a corner.

Darron Spohn
'00 Sprint RS