Re: Superbike RS Review

At 04:22 PM 12/13/2000 +0800, Rick Nelson wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I just finished reading the review in the December issue of Superbike
>pitting the RS against the VFR, Falco, and ST4.  The RS seemed to get a
>real bagging, in particular for it's riding position, amongst other
>things.   All other reviews I have read can't say enough good things about
>the bike.  Just wondering if this guy is just an anomaly?  Has anyone else
>seen the review??  Is the riding position that uncomfortable?

Don't know about the Falco, but I tried both the ST4 and the VFR and I must
say they have a riding position a bit more comfortable than the RS, but
that's simply because they're more on the "tourist" side of the
Sport-Touring concept, just like the Sprint ST.
However, I still prefer my bike's riding position and I can't agree with
someone who says that the RS is uncomfortable. More than once I happened to
ride my bike almost all day long, and always found myself in perfect shape
by the end of the day.

- -andre