Headlight heat and power draw

>Could there be a problem with the heat generated by the >higher
watt
>bulbs such as melting the light housing? I have never >heard
of this but
>I don't want to find out the hard way.

Yep, some of the guys on Rich Easley's Mercedes list found out
the expensive (hard) way that plastic headlight housings don't
like over-watt bulbs too much.

For an extra 2cents, I'll add that personally, The PIAA superwhite's
did nothing for me, except lighten my wallet.

Making sure your headlights are properly adjusted, and perhaps
the addition of a 'driving' light are the way to go IMHO.

Good luck,
Andrew
00 Sprint ST

- -----