Re: Sprint RS review posted online

From: Darron Spohn <dspohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Dear Listers:
>
>I've posted a review of my Triumph Sprint RS on my web site. Unlike a
>certain British magazine I love my RS. You can see the review at
>
>http://www.photobitstream.com/sys-tmpl/triumphsprintrsreview/

Darron,

Nice job! I feel the same way about my RS. I haven't added the CF can on the
exhaust yet, but plan to do so in the spring. A friend rode by me on my RS
at the track, and I could hardly even hear it. TOO quiet!

I've only had my RS out on one track, New Hampshire International Speedway
in Loudon, NH, USA. It was a far better ride out there than my previous
ride, a Katana 750 (a 1990, but in near perfect condition). The RS does have
almost telepathic steering, and I've spent over 12 hours in a single day in
the saddle with no ill effects. I *like* the riding position. It's
ever-so-slightly more crouched over than my Katana, but the increased
feedback from the front is well worth it. I wouldn't change a thing, other
than adding just a few more of the excellent choice of accessories that
Triumph offers.

Thanks again for summarizing how the vast majority of RS owners feel about
our choice of street bike!

Ken M.