RE: Sprint RS review posted online

Hi Darron

Great review, just one thing: You mention that some American Magazines
describe the styling as dated.... Now from where I am sitting I must
honestly say that the RS is the most beautiful bike I have ever seen (and I
am looking at mine). And an added bonus is that you don't have to spend top
dollar on aftermarket goodies to make her look nice, the Britt's ship them
already soooh beautiful.
Watch out for other manufacturers bringing out similar looking machines in
future!
Best Regards and safe riding
Gerrit