Re: HTML formatting...

At 06:29 AM 12/14/00 -0500, CASHFOUR@xxxxxxx wrote:
>First, let me apologize for the HTML that will be attached to this reply! How
>embarrassing..I'm telling people to turn off their MIME and HTML and I'm
>guilty myself!

I hate when that happens .... ;-) The filter is in place now and seems to
be working. Any posts that contain formatting are automatically rejected
from the list and sent to me to be 'cleaned'. I then send it through to the
list.

>As Eric states, I AM using AOL 6.0 and I cannot, for the life of me, figure
>out how to turn off/remove formatting! That's why I posted this to the list...
>can anyone help me? I would appreciate it! Thanks

Ditto - several people are trying, so if someone out there knows the
secret, please let us know. I have sent several emails to AOL technical
support, but haven't heard anything as of yet. Web based support seems to
be only accessible if you are an AOL subscriber.

If the meantime, continue to post and I will remove the formatting.

- - Eric