Re: ST at Five Ways, Brisbane, AU

Hi Paul,

No it's a Pipemasters. Sounds great, looks even better IMHO. BUT!!! I lost
heaps of power when I had it fitted. After about 2 months of stuffing around
I think I might have just about got the power back. Darren in Melbourne is
kindly mailing me a copy of his dyno runs on the stock and Triumph
aftermarket exhaust so I can see if it's down on power or not still.

Pipemasters have been a mixed bunch to deal with in terms of trying to get
this thing working. They've always been willing to try and get the pipe
working for me and have always been really polite. However they didn't
return a single call in about 16 attempts at one stage and things have been
pretty frustrating at times. I'm not sure if I can recommend them or not.
I'll have to wait and see if I finally end up with all the power back.

If you're interested I can meet you sometime and we can compare notes and
you can have a good look at the exhaust.. I'd be interested to see how my
bike compares to stock in person.

Phil
'00 ST