Re: Sprint RS review posted online

Darron,

Excellent article...an not just because it was all
positive mentions on the RS, just the content!  I
thought I was reading a published article.

Anyway, After the mailing post of the RS slam from
Superbike I needed to rush to the Newsstand and see
what the fuss is all about.  Wow, Can someone get the
knife out from my back!  Well I guess all of us are
entitled to our opinion.   If I were to read articles
like that (the one in SuperBike) then I may not of
bought my RS!

Now I can understand that someone may critique a bikes
performance,  who am I too say what's better than
what.  I just definitely enjoy the RS after comparing
to other similar bikes (never did test ride the ST).
But to criticize the "appearance" of a bike, wow!

I just think its funny that when I ride with my
friends who ride VFRs and Ninja's, strangers always
come up to me complementing my bike's looks.  My god,
I hope these guys don't go around and criticize the
"appearance" of our spouses, aren't these after all
personal preferences?

- - George.
00' RS

End of st-digest V2000 #659