Jack Lilley

Since I'm in London, and already missing my bike, I decided to drop in
on Jack Lilley today.  A CF hugger for my ST was a convenient excuse,
but mostly I just wanted to go pet some bikes.

What a fantastic place!  There was a row of Sprints... blue, black,
BRG, red, all sitting next to one another, shiny and new.  I finally
got to see the atomic red Speed Triple, and I want one!  It's not like
I really need another bike, but still... if the Sprint came in that
color, I'd probably trade mine in.  (It's almost a perfect match for
my hair. :-)

They also have some great old bikes in the shop, including a really
cool 33 (?) Norton Commando, and several older Triumphs.

I highly recommend making the trek out if you happen to be in the
vicinity.

- -Patti