Subject: for Abel - carrying a handgun in ST cases

>  "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because
>of the people who are evil, but because of the people
>who don't do anything about it."  -  Albert Einstein

Einstein was also reputed to have said, "Please, not so much starch in my
collars."

On a similar topic, I was wondering if anyone carries a guitar on their
bike.  I have a classical acoustic.  This would be quite different than
carrying an electric guitar (or even a steel string), as my guitar would be
more delicate.  Does anyone do this?