Re: Law Enforcement

> Have you guys heard about this?  Read about it on the Thunderace
> list....   ----snip------

This kind of S**T really burns me.  What was the point of posting this
inflamitory post?  Obviously it was to re-enforce your negative opinions of
Law Enforcement officers.  Some poor idiot can't obey traffic laws so he
puts all the blame on the officers who arrest him, then dramatizes the story
to make it sound like the Police abused him!  I can see how this would have
happened to him.  First of all, "rolling" through a stop sign is NOT
stopping.  The law requires that you yield immediately to law enforcement
(he obviously did not, because he couldn't see them behind his elbows, or
hear the siron through the helmet).  Wouldn't this worl be great if everyone
held themselves accountable for their own actions rather than blame others
for their own mistakes?
- -Mike
00' ST