Re: for Abel - carrying a handgun in ST cases(now off to Geetars)

I can't see any reason not to carry a geetar on a bike, personally I'd
choose a very secure strap to case model. To lessen wind concerns
probably sling it on my back with the body(larger) across my back and
the neck towards the ground. Of course YMMV. I'm a little broken and
have carried other things like rifle cases and crossbows and compound
bows, stuff like that. It is amazing how polite a cager is when they see
a compound bow and quiver of arrows bungeed across the handlebars , this
was before I got the sprint though. Though more recently a two handed
broadsword..

Food for thought,
Peace,
Andrew
00 Sprint ST

as a firearm post post script...A 1911a1 with custom holstering fits
really nicely into a 14litre Marsee  bag......For those that care!!!!
can draw either way.....too many SF( not san fran) folks in my social
circle....

Robert,
        I've wondered the same thing, I've got an acoustic/electric
Takamine
that I've had for years.  I've considered taking it on the bike but it
just doesn't work.  I knew a guy who used to pop his guitar in a soft
gig bag, throw it over his shoulder and bicycle to the store to teach
lessons.  I'm not about to try it though...

Mark Collett