To Ken - UG (was law enforcement)

Hey Ken,
	Really sorry to hear about your wife, is she okay?
	I can't tell you how happy I am to be working on UG.  Our company
(Michelin) uses it on a limited basis, because other departments are so
far behind technology-wise.  Thankfully, the project I work on involves
heavy UG design and manufacturing work, which is beyond cool!  We're
kind of in our own seperate world which allows us some freedom.  I've
browsed the jobs out there, wondering if I could someday find anything
where I'd like to live (east coast mountains) and use the skills I've
acquired.  Where I live is close to them (Upstate SC) but it would
always be nice to be right next door to great roads.  Can you tell me
what Mastercam is?

Mark Collett

Ken Mitchell wrote:

> Thanks for passing that along. Just when I thought I was having a bad week;
> wife gets out of the hospital on Monday, and darn near totaled her car 2
> days later, by a guy who RAN A STOP SIGN with his F-350 truck.
>
> BTW - UG rocks. I miss having it at work. When I changed jobs, I went from
> UG to using Mastercam, and there's no comparison for powerful programming of
> virtually any CNC machine tool.
>
> Ken M.

- --

Mark Collett