RE: Law Enforcement

Get a grip Mike - stop taking it all so personally - there are good cops and
bad cops - like there are law abiding citizens and law breaking citizens.
Have you never been stopped and bugged by cops for no reason other than
wearing a dark visor or some such ridiculous reason?

You might feel discriminated against when people make these comments, but so
do a lot of others when singled out because they drive two wheeled vehicles
instead of tin cans.......

I am sure anyone can start a entire debate / war on this topic, but as Eric
mentioned - there is no point at all, so how about drop it huh?

Graeme
'01 Blue ST