RE: Law Enforcement

At 07:53 PM 12/17/00 +0000, Graeme Ison wrote:
>I am sure anyone can start a entire debate / war on this topic, but as Eric
>mentioned - there is no point at all, so how about drop it huh?

That is correct - this is one of those topics that could support it's own
list and is exactly why I asked for a stop to the thread. It can rapidly
get out of control and before you know it people are leaving the list, left
and right because they are tired of reading the debate between a select few.

If one of the list members has a first hand experience at some point in the
future and wishes to discuss it, I don't have a problem with that.

I have deleted Mike's post from the digest and sent him a personal request
to stop.

I appreciate every one else restraining themselves from joining the fray....

So, did anyone go riding today ?

;-)

- - Eric