Blue/White Headlights

I know there's been a lot of discussion on replacing headlights with the
brighter, whiter headlights.  My question is, what seems to be the most
popular replacement and where do you buy them?  I think the coverage of the
stock bulbs are fine, I just like the look of the Super White lights.

Also, do you have to go through the front of the fairing to replace the
bulbs, or can you get to them easily from behind the fairing?
- -Mike
00' ST