Re: And to all a good night

>         Just had a great evening with several of the digest riders/readers at
> Celebration restaurant in Dallas after the Cycle World Motorcycle show.
>         Still love the ST, really like the green Tiger, and wish triumph had
> spent a hundred bucks more to put a tach and speedo on the Bonneville
> just like the original.

It was a GREAT EVENING!!  The company, as usual, was top notch, and it
was great to meet Billie, Hollie, and Shannon for the first time.  We
hope everyone who attended will be able to make it to a Rallye (or both)
next year.

Jack, I agree that I still love the ST and the Tiger is AWESOME!  Saw
the Futura, and it did nothing for me, though it did have some nice
features.

Lisa