new Bonny

 Was having my wake-up coffee at the Lookout on top of Ortega Hwy
this morning when the first new Bonneville I've seen on the road
pulled in.

 It was one of the magazine guys doing the first of the US road
tests.
I didn't get to ride it (even though I have a deposit on the first
red one that Orange Co. Triumph gets in), but a couple people the
tester  knew well got short rides on it.  What unexpectedly impressed
me most was the SOUND of it; the sweetest sounding motorcycle I've
heard since my 1961 BSA Super Rocket.  The bike just PURRED it's way
in and out of the parking lot!  Can't wait to get mine,... I already
have the license plate,... O1 BONNY.

                               Cheers;
                                         dugud   - - - o%\o

          'Rides with screwdriver in back pocket!'