RE: Bummer, my RS won't start

My ST would not start last spring after three months of inactivity.
After about 50 tries he fired up. (luckily I had him on an Optimate all
winter)
After reporting this to the list, listers said it was the fuel that was gone
bad.
I now have put in a fuel stabilizer during the winter period and hope my ST
will start next spring.

Ludo,
Red 99 ST
Belgium