Re: Re: Sad Day

Friends, ricers, lend me your ears,

You know .... . I  firmly respect the Administrators "right" to "his" or
"Her" list. To use an old saying "you can't live with 'em , and you
can't live without 'em", Wives, hubbies, cops or list Admins'.
I wrote Mike a letter asking him to reconsider. That we all probably
have had good and bad experiences with the law, and that the story the
list got heated over reeks of urban legend. It would have more weight,
if it had happened to a ST lister, as well.  All that being said and
water under the bridge. This is a great list, my continual thanks to
Eric for making it happen, and to all of us for participating. I hope to
meet folk this year at the Eastern meet. Then we can toss a few cola's
down and tell some good tales, I've got some good one's ...do you??

Carpe Diem,
Andrew
00 Sprint ST "too cool blue"