Re: The ST is back home

>At 08:56 AM 12/18/00 +0000, David wrote:
>
>Please disregard Matt's emails. Unfortunately, he is delusional, or
>perhaps on some type of controlled substance. California does NOT
>have nice weather, nor do we even have an ocean with nice views. I
>know...I live here. What we DO have is a huge cost of living, lots
>and LOTS of traffic, and no nice motorcycle roads. I hear Kansas has
>all the great weather and nice roads. So, don't bother moving to
>California, especially the Bay Area.
>
>Thank you. I'll keep you posted on Matt's condition.

David,

Thank you for letting the word out. You're absolutely right. Today
was a perfect example. I rode my Sprint RS to work, and my toes and
fingers got cold on the way in this morning. By the time I left this
afternoon there were some high clouds moving in, and traffic was only
moving at 75-80 mph on 101 South.

Highway 25 south of Hollister is a terrible road. All those curves
winding through the hills. Ugh.

And last Friday I when I rode to Monterey the weather was terrible.
Winds of 10-15 mph, temps in the mid-50s by late afternoon.  I could
hardly stand it.

This weekend looks to be equally as terrible. There isn't even any
snow forecast for Yosemite, and at Christmas! What a travesty. Guess
I'll have to take my Sprint to Yosemite instead of the cage.

- --
Darron Spohn
http://www.photobitstream.com

"I was born yesterday but I stayed up late last night."
Gary P. Nunn