Triumph Dealer gone bad

All,

My now former Triumph dealer (Cyclesport of Virginia) has examined its
bottom line, and fired several key personnel, including their best sales
person (who was their finance guy, not sales), to replace him with the Sales
Manager's wife. Then fired the general manager, service manager and a
salesman.  All but one of the mechanic's have quit, and he is expected to
leave also.  P*@$ on them.

If it weren't for their finance guy, I would not have bought the ST.  I've
already started my Imperial Blockade of their store.  I'm also going to
voice my displeasure to their Mgmt vail Snail Mail, though I expect no
response.

Their Address:

Jay Pignatello (Owner?)
Jon Booth (Sales Manager)