Re: And to all a good night

On Sun, 17 Dec 2000, Richard & Lisa White wrote:

> >         Just had a great evening with several of the digest riders/readers at
> > Celebration restaurant in Dallas after the Cycle World Motorcycle show.
> >         Still love the ST, really like the green Tiger, and wish triumph had
> > spent a hundred bucks more to put a tach and speedo on the Bonneville
> > just like the original.
>
> It was a GREAT EVENING!!  The company, as usual, was top notch, and it
> was great to meet Billie, Hollie, and Shannon for the first time.  We
> hope everyone who attended will be able to make it to a Rallye (or both)
> next year.

Sorry I was not ale to attend, hopefully next year the show will
not be as close to x-mass as it was this year. I will be at at
least one of the Ralleys this year.

Thom (from Ottawa currently, where it is 12F, brrrrr)

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>        http://get.qnx.com
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664