Re: Gas Milage

"Burt Barrett" <burtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just got my ST back after the 12K service.  Now it gets 31mpg around town,
> and 41 on a trip thru flatlands.  Prior to the 12K service it got 40 in
> town-every tank, and 50 on the road, 43 two up and loaded down.
> Whats wrong?  Anyone else have similiar problems?  BIG RED runs great!
But
> I want my gas milage back.

Since getting the new tune loaded at my 6K service I too have been seeing
poor fuel economy.  However, since then I've only been able to use Jewel for
commuting which never returns good gas mileage.  Until I had a chance to
take it out for a serious spin I've hesitated to say anything.

Now that there have been a number of people reporting the same thing I'm
getting suspicious of that new tune.
- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue Triumph Sprint ST "Jewel"