Re: Holiday Wishes

"Richard & Lisa White" <RedRiders@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Happy Holidays to all of you out there in ST land, and for those of you
> interested in looking at a Triumph related Christmas card (which is
> AWESOME!) go to
>
> http://users.hunterlink.net.au/~dedmc/xmas_ecard.html

I emailed David Cohen (the artist) months ago suggesting the concept for the
card.  This is why the bottom of that page says "Thanks, Bill".  :-)

To be honest, I have to give the credit to Willemina (SWMBO) though.

P.S.  Santa informs me that he can't fit a red Triumph Legend onto his
sleigh for SWMBO this year.  :-(  But he might be carrying the downpayment
for a house!  :-)  I hope everyone has as merry a Christmas season
(regardless of whether you celebrate this holiday) as we will in the
SunFlowers household.

P.P.S. The local Triumph dealer said he'd give us a good trade-in on the old
Nighthawk, but our daughter informed us that there was no way she'd let us
do that as she intends that bike to be hers as soon as she is allowed to
ride.  She's 13 now.  :-)

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue Triumph Sprint ST "Jewel" (his)
'86 Red Honda Nighthawk 450 (hers ... until a Legend finally arrives)