[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Holiday Wishes / Requests
- Subject: Holiday Wishes / Requests
- From: Eric Sheley <Eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 12:57:05 -0500
Hope everyone has a safe and happy Holiday - be it Christmas, Chanukah,
Kwanzaa, the final days of Ramadan, an Old Celtic Winter Festival.....
Take a break form all the craziness and spend some quality time with
friends and family. For those of us in warmer climes - get out and ride....
For those in colder areas, well.....
For those of you off on holidays for several days / a week etc.
- - If you have a free mail address that you get this list delivered to, you
probably have a storage limit - you may want to unsub before leaving.
- - For those of you that need to use "Out of office" replies - please set to
"once per email address" or remove yourself from the list while gone. My
server has already been bombarded by a few users that left theirs set to
respond to every email....
- - Eric aka "Weasel Dawg"
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by Jack Lilley Ltd.
http://www.TriumphNet.com/st/lilley for more info
http://www.TriumphNet.com/st for ST, RS and Mailing List info
=-=-=-= Next Message =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=