Hoppy Holandaise

Dear ST'ers,

Without accepting liability for failure to perform, I gratefully accept
all proffered wishes which are consistent with my personal situation and

beliefs and fully reciprocate all appropriate wishes to you. To the
extent your greeting is in agreement with my own wishes for Peace on
Earth and Goodwill to All, I wish to associate myself with the extending

of those wishes to the members and moderators of the above captioned
list, their families and loved ones, and to all other sentient beings,
with the express provision that should any specifically enumerated wish
be held to be illegal, inapplicable, or invalid for any reason, all
other wishes shall remain in full force and effect at the option of the
recipient.

For the folks living in the rest of the world, have a happy, merry,
boisterous, holiday season.
Happy Hanukkah, Merry X-mas, and so on.....

Peace,
Andrew
00 ST