Heat

Hello All:
	Removing the front of the belly pan won't do much to dissipate heat for the ST. Keep in mind that as long as the bike is moving the heat from the engine is being dissipated by air flow. You may feel the hot air from the engine but newer, cooler air is flowing through the fairing. Your suggested mod will work nicely as long as the bike is moving.
	As soon as the bike stops is when the fun begins. The heat from within the fairing has nowhere to go but up. That means a very warm/hot set of legs/crotch. The heat from this engine makes stop and go Summer riding in a big city less than fun. I'm enjoying the cold of Philadelphia and don't envy any of our fellow Disgusters in warm climes!
Greetings of the Season to all.
All the best,
Howard Stephen Serlick,
'00 Blue ST