From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
pattib@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, December 24, 2000 2:07 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: (With Tongue in Cheek) to all you on the left coast

>While
>I'm out riding my Sprint RS down Highway One on Christmas morning
>they'll be in their garages dreaming dreams of sunny days and
>non-lethal temperatures. I'll bring back some photos.

Me too!  In fact, I'm right in the middle of plotting a ride with a
friend of mine.  We're undecided between heading up to the north bay,
and heading down toward Santa Cruz.  I usually try to avoid the
squid-infested hills, but I assume it should be fairly quiet on
Christmas day.  Anybody know of good restaurants in either direction
that will be open?

ObTriumph: Today I'm installing the CF hugger I brought back from
England last week.

- -Patti

*