California sucks

In a message dated 12/24/00 9:56:37 PM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Top that you namby Southern California sunshine
 hogger. >>

Hey, it really sucks out here.  The traffics orrible, the smogs the pits and
I don't even want to mention the crime or influx of illegal immigrants.
Graffiti is everywhere.  Earthquakes at any possible moment, fires and
landslides.  Now we have an electricity shortage and can't leave on our
Christmas lights, the schools are the worst in the country.  The whole place
is run by gangs and homosexuals.  Do not COME here, please!  Keep wherever
you are pure, so us left coasters can go there when it all becomes too much
and we can free ourselves.

Ken T. from Ca.
"tossed aside like cheap truck stop fare"

95' Trident, 96' Virago 11, 99' Triumph Sprint ST
COP#0018, AMA#414926
http://www.labiker.com/gallery/images/K_M/kent.html