Re: for Tony - ST sauna

My take on the ST heat issue . Yes it can get hot , BUT it is really
only a problem under a few situations. First it has to be HOT ..over
85. Second if you are wearing jeans it is much more noticeable. If
you wear any kind of Riding Pants ( which is a very good thing) the
heat is reduced dramatically. I rode all last summer and when I was
wearing my Dainese Cordura /Gore-Tex pants I was much more
comfortable than if wearing only jeans. Also once moving along the
problem goes away regardless of the outside temp. It's really only a
problem if stuck in traffic. And FWIW I'd rather put up with a little
heat to have factory bags and the more finished dash area of the ST
over the RS.. my $.02

Erik