Re: Christmas Morning

"norris family" <norris@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> And what to my wondering eyes did appear but the sharp Triumph summer
weight
> jacket which i haven't taken off all day. Merry Christmas to all.

Excellent!  I got a gift certificate from my (new -- the old one went out of
business) local dealer for a Triumph Chevron Oversuit for those times (all
too often it seems) that I get caught in the rain.  This will gratefully
replace the $20 vinyl suit that is now coming apart at the seams.

I also got a black Speed Triple, silver Daytona, yellow Tiger and green
T-Bird.  Maisto miniatures of course.  This now completes the collection for
me.  And an Audi TT Roadster.  :-)

I hope everyone is having a very Merry Christmas and will have a safe and
Happy New Year.

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" and Willemina "SWMBO" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue Triumph Sprint ST "Jewel" (his)
'86 Red Honda Nighthawk 450 (hers)