Re: high viz Aerostich

Jim I've seen a lot of the High Viz suits and they are bright! As for
the other colors red fades out big time and ends up looking pink ,
yuck. The blue is NOT even close to the ST blue and also fades to a
baby blue.. yuck. The high viz with silver might not be to bad on a
blue bike.. I bought a Black with silver this year and I'm pretty
happy with it. And FWIW I went two piece. I went two piece because
they are more water tight, and it's easier to .. well .. ahh.. use
the facilities when on a road trip, if you know what I mean.

Erik