Selling price for new 2000 RS

Okay, you guys are going to think I'm bananas, but I'm
seriously thinking of selling my brand new yellow 2000
RS after only 600 miles on the thing.  I haven't totally
decided yet -- it's that darned fit issue.  I just can't
get comfy on the thing and unless I do shortly, the bike
is history.

So what I want to know is -- what do you think is a fair
price for what basically amounts to a demo bike?  The
bike is all stock except for the Triumph carbon fiber
race can.  NADA lists the bike at high retail at $8504,
with average retail being $8005.  I realize that depending
upon the location you're selling a bike, they can be scarce
or there can be plenty of them.  Seattle seems to be somewhere
in the middle from what I understand.

So any opinions along these lines would be helpful.  I'll most
likely be making my decision in the next couple weeks.

Thanks --

Kathy
Snohomish, WA