re: Selling price for new 2000 RS

>  From: Kathy Kost <kathyk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, on 12/27/2000 13:59:
>
>  Okay, you guys are going to think I'm bananas, but I'm
>  seriously thinking of selling my brand new yellow 2000
>  RS after only 600 miles on the thing.  I haven't totally
>  decided yet -- it's that darned fit issue.  I just can't
>  get comfy on the thing and unless I do shortly, the bike
>  is history.

	Oh, no! We can't have you doing that! Instead of dickering price, how
'bout you expound your ergonomic woes to us and we'll see if we can get you
comfortable instead. Different seat? Different footpegs? Different bars?
Different windscreen? It'd be a shame to lose such a wonderful machine, and
you'd likely lose a lot of money in the deal, too.

	"Jedi Dawg"  Jim Huber
	'00 blue ST  "Rhiannon"
	'01 SV650S  "Cherii"
	Spring, Texas, USA