No Snow Here.......

Well, for all those of you whose RS or ST is up for the winter - my
condolences......

Today was one of those travel brochure days in Central Florida. Mostly
sunny - Blue Skies - 75-77F - with little to no wind.

Had to put in a couple hours of work this morning, but as I was "remote" I
could do it in my shorts and bunny slippers....

My Daughter's sitter arrived at 10:30 and then I was free!!!

It's been too long since I just headed off for a day of riding and once in
the saddle I fell in love with the ST all over again. I headed for some of
my favorite Central Florida roads (the few that have curves) and found that
they were surprisingly empty. I normally ride them on the weekends, so I
forgot how fun they can be with no traffic....  All the while thinking of
all of you that can't be out enjoying your rides ;-)

300 miles later still had that big grin on my face.

I can't believe that in a few days, I will have owned this bike for two
years.... it's a keeper.

- -Eric